Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bella Vista

When I was in my humdrum duty last week, I got a call from my mom, she asked me if I was gonna be free on Sunday to Tuesday, that was May 15-17, and I wasn't sure because of the make-up duty. But good thing our coordinator was in a seminar so I was free then! We got an invite from one of my mom's closest friends to Batangas, my parents had been there and liked the place and showed me some pictures before and I was like, "I'm totally gonna come with you next time!" And so, given the free time, I went with mom and my sister to Peninsula de Punta Fuego :)


This super awesome house we stayed in is owned by Tito Mel Velarde, brother of Tita Wiwi, mom's kabarkada. It's a glass house facing the beach and with an infinity pool! And gawd, the moment I got in, I instantly fell in love with the house ♥

I always dreamed of having my own glass house by the beach or on the mountains, but you know, I really havta have loads of riches to make it happen. The land itself would cost a ton! I imagine my dream white, glass home to have an eccentric geometry and contain simple but fab furnitures, a few sports facilities and a garage that would house a car and an SUV. I want a glass house so badly, one that would fit a lax and at the same time, vigorous personality :)

Going back, this Bella Vista home had rich and famous buyers like Willie R. and Pacman, but the original owner decided to sell it to Tito Mel for some personal reasons.


I swear I didn't want to leave the place. In my mind, I begged for an extension. Right now, if I had a house this amazing and is located at a good vacation spot like Batangas too, I'd have my family and friends come over weekly! Well of course if our schedule would permit us to.


I'm done posting photos for now, gonna upload on Facebook! Tee hee.

Until my next entry, ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment